National College of Business & Technology

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Admissions Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at National College of Business & Technology in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was a panel interview. It was 8 people interview us and it was intimidating.

Interview Question – The Director of the school let the workers ask questions.   Answer Question

Bloomington, IN

I applied online and interviewed at National College of Business & Technology.

Interview Details – Group interview, followed by one on one with campus director and/or director of admissions if there is one at the campus.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Admissions Representative

The process took 1 week - interviewed at National College of Business & Technology in June 2012.

Interview Details – This was such a waste of time. They call you and tell you that you have been selected for an "information session" regarding the position you have applied for. This "information session" consisted of 15 other candidates in a classroom for over an hour and half!!

They give this LONG explanation as to why National College is the best, I felt like I was hearing a sales pitch the entire time. They even went as far as putting down my B.S. degree that received from a very good, public university. It was an insult to my intelligence basically.

Bottom line is that this was a complete waste of time. They choose 5 people from the 15 people that were in the room - and they made their decision based on a 3 sentence explanation we had to stand up and say regarding way we are the best fit for the job. They claimed that this "information session" is a better way for them to recognize who wants the job and who doesn't - but it really is the worst possible way to hold an interview. It was so unprofessional and so biased that I would not have accepted the face to face interview if I was selected from the 15 other candidates.

Interview Question – In two or three sentences, please explain why you feel you will be best fit for this job.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National College of Business & Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National College of Business & Technology interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by National College of Business & Technology employees and interview candidates.