National Coney Island

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Waitress Interview

Waitress

I applied in-person - interviewed at National Coney Island in August 2012.

Interview Details – It was a open interview and very un-professional. The manager just interview me in one of the seats in the middle of the crowd. He asked very basic easy questions, I actually thought out of all the interviews I had, he was the easiest. He just asked for my availability and all those questions like drivers license, if I have a food card handler? He asked if there was 20 people in line waiting and I was a hostess what will I do? He asked my hobbies and tell him about myself. Also asked how would I provide top customer service. He really liked me but sadly he said he wished I should had came in a month earlier cause he just hired a girl last week an another girl the day before or he would of hired me but then he said when there is an open spot I would be the first he will call but who knows right?

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Coney Island? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Coney Island interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by National Coney Island employees and interview candidates.