National Counseling Group

National Counseling Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

Community Based Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Counseling Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from HR a few weeks later. Did phone screening with HR then set up in person interview. Received job offer the day after interview.

Home Based Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at National Counseling Group (Richmond, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very laid back, it was like a conversation and they told me the good the bad and the ugly. very nice and low pressure. The precreening was very nice and upbeat. The first people I talked to left me with a great impressio of the quality of National Counseling Group.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to do this kind of work?   1 Answer

Community Based Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Counseling Group (Salem, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

phone call, interview, got the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Community Based Counselor II Or School Based Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Counseling Group (Roanoke, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Call for phone interview with director, about 2 hours... then some emailing to get paperwork and offer straightened out. Met them for orientation about 2 weeks later where I was trained by the director of the office... a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Many scenarios about 'what would you do"... and some experiences, particularly with paperwork, reporting and upkeep of services.   1 Answer