National Electronic Warranty Interview Questions

1.9

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at National Electronic Warranty (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

Normal standard questions regarding process and methodologies

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crestview, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at National Electronic Warranty (Crestview, FL).

Interview

Discuss your experience with customer service and provide detailed examples.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations are permitted.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at National Electronic Warranty (Jacksonville, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

Submit application online, initial interview, fill out some paperwork, second interview, fill out some more paperwork, and you're hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at National Electronic Warranty (Sterling, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is fairly straight forward. If you pass the phone interview, you'll have a sit down with irrelevant individuals for the position you're interviewing for. If you're going in for development, more likely than not, you'll end up talking with those on the team you're working with. If your position is the first position that they're hiring for, you'll end up talking with the next most relevant person. For example, for UI, you'll end up talking with a Designer as opposed to a Front End Developer.

Interview Questions

• There aren't really any difficult or unexpected questions unless it's completely out of the blue and random. The majority of the questions are straight forward. Unless they ask you who the CEO is, and even I can't answer that currently.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My negotiations was done through a recruiter. For the most part, compensation is as fair as possible based on your experience and background.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hays, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Electronic Warranty (Hays, KS) in August 2010.

Interview

They did everything they could to keep you from being interested and if you passed this test you pretty much had the job as long as you could type on a computer and read scripts.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at National Electronic Warranty in July 2010.

Interview

All by telephone, they call and set up the appointment, then they have the first interview, second they have you do a conference call to talk about the job. Then they send you a list of possible shifts and ask you to pick one, then they give you all the info you need to start work.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to walk through how to copy and paste in windows.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Customer Ser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at National Electronic Warranty (Russellville, AR) in September 2009.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. Tested computer skills and went through 15-20 minute 1:1.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult customer service situation you've faced?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carbondale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at National Electronic Warranty (Carbondale, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

I 1st got a call from a nice lady in Florida. She just wanted to know basic information about my computer skills, what I knew and didnt know. That interview was suspose to last 20 min, her and I talked for just about an hr. We really hit it off. She then told me I have been accepted to move to the next phase of the interview process, which intailed another interview/phone web conference with a group of people who will be selected. After attending that intervew process, comes the background checks, once you pass through that, then you will begin attending classes at a local training site. Those classes are 6 weeks long. Once you get in that far, you will see what happens after that..... dont want to go into much more detail.

Interview Questions

• There was no hard questions, all are very basic. They want to make sure you have basic computer skills and a distraction free work invirement.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at National Electronic Warranty in May 2011.

Interview

Interview process was good...first spoke to HR about general things.
    Then 1:1 interview was setup.
    In that first question was write test cases for a pen.
    Then tell what is wrong about this room(interview room)
    types of testing