National Envelope

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager
Scottdale, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at National Envelope in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very minimal. I got the job on the first interview.

Interview Question – Where I would be in 10 years. Who knows that?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not really any

Benefits Manager Interview

Benefits Manager
Frisco, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at National Envelope in June 2013.

Interview Details – A colleague advised a personl friend that she was looking for a candidate. My personal friend sent my resume to her and I was contacted for an interview. I was scheduled for an interview the following day. The interview process was great and I immediately connected with the hiring manager. The hiring manager made a decision within four days that I was the right canidate and a great fit within the team.

Interview Question – In my opinion there were no unexpected or difficult questions that I could not answer   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Operations Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at National Envelope.

Interview Details – Interview first day & hired the next.

Interview Question – wage expected. You never know what to say. To high = no job offer to low = they under pay   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at National Envelope in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied on line. HR rep called and set up a one on one interview. I had an interview with the GM of the plant, HR Manager, and the management staff. Once I interview with the team 3 days latter I was offered the position.

Interview Question – How would you handle seasoned employees.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very simple, I told them what I wanted and they agreed with the amount.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Envelope? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Envelope interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by National Envelope employees and interview candidates.