National Federation of Independent Business Membership Representative Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at National Federation of Independent Business in October 2012.

First you must send your resume to the Human Resources department. They will contact you and ask you a few questions about your resume as well as a few questions based on the job. They will also explain to you that this will be a commission based job and that you control your income based on what you do and how hard you work.

Other Interview Reviews for National Federation of Independent Business

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at National Federation of Independent Business in November 2011.

Fill out application, regional recruiter contacts you via email then phone, recruiter coordinates initial contact with division manager, set place, date & time to meet for one on one interview, if both sides agree to move forward in the hiring process schedule/perform a ride along/job sample with a representative in territory close to home, execute a personality test online and if both sides agree then the on boarding process begins.

Interview Questions
    • Is Government to big or do we need more Government in our lives?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at National Federation of Independent Business in January 2010.

they will hire anybody. everything is a numbers game with them. it is not uncommon for them to have more than 100% turnover in a given year so they'll take a chance on anyone.

Interview Questions
    They said, " We will not pay you anything unless you sell" and I said "OK"