National Federation of Independent Business
www.nfib.com Nashville, TN 500 to 999 Employees

National Federation of Independent Business Membership Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Membership Representative
Williamsport, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at National Federation of Independent Business in October 2012.

Interview Details – First you must send your resume to the Human Resources department. They will contact you and ask you a few questions about your resume as well as a few questions based on the job. They will also explain to you that this will be a commission based job and that you control your income based on what you do and how hard you work.

Interview Question – Not really any difficult questions honestly...   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Membership Representative
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at National Federation of Independent Business in January 2010.

Interview Details – they will hire anybody. everything is a numbers game with them. it is not uncommon for them to have more than 100% turnover in a given year so they'll take a chance on anyone.

Interview Question – Will you take the job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They said, " We will not pay you anything unless you sell" and I said "OK"

Florence, KY

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at National Federation of Independent Business in November 2011.

Interview Details – Fill out application, regional recruiter contacts you via email then phone, recruiter coordinates initial contact with division manager, set place, date & time to meet for one on one interview, if both sides agree to move forward in the hiring process schedule/perform a ride along/job sample with a representative in territory close to home, execute a personality test online and if both sides agree then the on boarding process begins.

Interview Question – Is Government to big or do we need more Government in our lives?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Federation of Independent Business? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Federation of Independent Business Membership Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by National Federation of Independent Business employees and interview candidates.