National Federation of Independent Business

National Federation of Independent Business Sales Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at National Federation of Independent Business in June 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone contact only describes the postion and acts as a filter to determine if the candidate wants to proceed. This initial contact and the subsequent phone interview were done with the same recruiter whom I never met in person. The phone interview was not complex or difficult. Afterward, I took an online questionnaire/personality profile. A couple weeks later I met a more local district or regional manager for an in-person interview. This interview is the one I rate as difficult. It seemed very methodical in the way I was asked questions. I wouldn't be surprised if all interviews for this same position are the same. If I had been successful in that interview, I would have been asked back for a second in-person interview. But, alas, twas not to be.

Interview Question – Role play scenario in which I was asked to read one page of information and then answer questions as though I was a salesperson selling law firm retainers to small businesses.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Federation of Independent Business? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Federation of Independent Business Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by National Federation of Independent Business employees and interview candidates.