National Flood Services Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at National Flood Services in May 2014.

The Recruiter said she found my resume on indeed. First they called me with a phone interview that lasted about 15 or 20 minutes. A few days later I was called to the office for an in-person interview. It was a pretty standard interview, google the company first because they will ask you what you know about it. Nice people overall. I got an offer the next week, the whole process took about 2 1/2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me what I knew about flood insurance. They have a ton of info on the web, I should have checked it first.   Answer Question
    The recruiter was nice, she said that based on my skills and experience they were prepared to offer the amount and that it was not a negotiable offer - so I took it.

Worked for National Flood Services? Contribute to the Community!