National Flood Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at National Flood Services in May 2014.

Interview Details – The Recruiter said she found my resume on indeed. First they called me with a phone interview that lasted about 15 or 20 minutes. A few days later I was called to the office for an in-person interview. It was a pretty standard interview, google the company first because they will ask you what you know about it. Nice people overall. I got an offer the next week, the whole process took about 2 1/2 weeks.

Interview Question – Asked me what I knew about flood insurance. They have a ton of info on the web, I should have checked it first.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The recruiter was nice, she said that based on my skills and experience they were prepared to offer the amount and that it was not a negotiable offer - so I took it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Flood Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Flood Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by National Flood Services employees and interview candidates.