National Foreign Language Center, University of Maryland

www.nflc.org

National Foreign Language Center, University of Maryland Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 1, 2014

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator
College Park, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at National Foreign Language Center, University of Maryland in January 2010.

Interview Details – Usually a committee will interview you, if you are selected for the first round. They will ask a list of questions which are asked of every applicant. If selected for second interview, it will be with a select group of senior staff

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Instructional Developer Interview

Instructional Developer
Riverdale Park, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at National Foreign Language Center, University of Maryland in July 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was very basic: just going over my resume and asking general questions about teamwork, attention to detail, etc. The whole thing lasted maybe 20 minutes, mostly because I took lots of opportunities to ask questions. It was a panel interview, where I was asked questions by three staff members.

Interview Question – What is your strategy for working with someone with poor English skills?   Answer Question

Worked for National Foreign Language Center, University of Maryland? Contribute to the Community!