National Futures Association

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at National Futures Association in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted about phone interview, had phone interview 3 days later, and had in person interview a week after that. Asked to do a writing exercise. Had 2 separate interviews with 2 different people. Was asked a lot of behavioral questions and some substantive questions. Wasn't a bad experience at all.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at National Futures Association in November 2010.

Interview Details – Standard interview process with one interview on campus while the second round was in the office. Candidate must show strong interest/experience with either auditing, accounting, derivatives, etc.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took 3 months - interviewed at National Futures Association in November 2008.

Interview Details – Round one is phone interview. Round two includes personality testing, background checks, employer checks. Round three include writing sample, lunch, and group interview with Manager and FS.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you were presented a challenge that was unattainable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Auditor

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at National Futures Association in September 2010.

Interview Details – One-on-one campus interview, followed by an interview at the offices with two individuals. One of the individuals was several levels above me and the other was one level above me. A writing sample was required. The question isn't a technical question, and does not require and specific knowledge. Used to determine if you can communicate clearly through writing. A lunch section with two people at my level. This is still part of the interview, so don't say anything dumb.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to make an unpopular decision.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Futures Association

Worked for National Futures Association? Contribute to the Community!