National Government Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Government Services

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Government Services in April 2015.

Interview

Got a call from the team manager and talked about my experience and what her team was responsible for and what National Government Services does for services (Medicare & Medicaid servicing). We talked extensively about required experience and what she expected out of her team. We shared a few laughs and we talked about telecommuting for National Government Services.

Interview Questions

• She asked me about my experience but there were no technical questions.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Government Services.

Interview

I was recruited by a headhunter. The Initial interview with the company is a screen interview with a recruiter, which was followed by several peer interviews. Then there was a phone interview with the hiring manager and then final stage is interview with executive management. It was a lengthy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer and I countered for more money which was excepted.

Infrastructure Services Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Government Services.

Interview

First interview was a normal get to know you - asked about background. The second on a later date was a round table with the other employees asking background and technical questions. Very fair interview and setup well.

Systems Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Government Services (Baltimore, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the management team of this project and also had a phone screening prior to the interview. The interview process went well, but was not indicative of the lack of competence on the manager of the project's work and leadership skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current duties.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Government Services in February 2014.

Interview

Had one phone conversation with the manager. It lasted about 30 to 45 minutes. There were more general questions, but also some very technical questions. Two days later I was made an offer. What took the longest was the background check and paperwork I had to fill out before starting work there. No drug test though.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National Government Services (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Only had one interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions

• All situational (what would you do in this circumstance) questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated add'l 2k