National Grid USA

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hicksville, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at National Grid USA in June 2012.

Interview Details – Tells us about the company? What interests you about the industry?

Interview Question – Something you have taught yourself.   View Answer

Intern

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at National Grid USA.

Interview Details – I applied online in January and received an e-mail in April about a phone interveiw. I had one phone interview and brief e-mail conversation with the hiring manager. They offered me the job less than a week later after I informed them I had another offer.

Interview Question – Talk about a difficult time that you overcame.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered hourly pay based on my major and credit hours earned.

Brooklyn, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at National Grid USA in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was all behavioral. It wasnt difficult at all if you know how to expand on your resume, speak about all of your experiences. Couple of questions asked: Why you chose the university you attend, what do you know about the national grid, why did you choose your major and what are your goals for your career.

Interview Question – Tell me something you know about the National Grid   Answer Question

Hicksville, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at National Grid USA in April 2009.

Interview Details – Straight fowards, many behavorial type questions, nice panel

Interview Question – Biggest Weakness   View Answer

Interviewed at National Grid USA

Interview Details – In depth interview

Interview Question – Name a recent time you used active problem solving   Answer Question

Worked for National Grid USA? Contribute to the Community!