National HME Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at National HME

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at National HME (Richland Hills, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions related to the position. A typing test was administered, 35 WPM, or higher was considered acceptable.

Other Interview Reviews for National HME

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at National HME (San Antonio, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

Was called in for an interview because the company was trying to sell services to my dad. I spoke with the interviewer and was hired same day after a brief introductory questionnaire. I was offered the position during the interview without any real interview questions. I cannot say if I was hired out of real need for another employee down in the San Antonio location or out of an attempt to close a deal with my dad.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at National HME in November 2011.

Interview

I went in with one person who told me about the company. She was head over all the Customer Reps. She was in a hurry because she had a meeting. I met with the Customer Service Manager. She asked questions like" Tell me a situation where you showed leadership" and things like that. She was very nice. Then I met the trainer for all the new employees and he asked if I had the experience. I met with some of my soon to be peers who also questioned me about my work ethics. It was a diffrent kind of interview, one that I thought was kind of ridiculous to do all in one day. Then I actually found out that your peers get to say if your hired or not. I just don't get it I guess.....

Interview Questions

• Please tell me a experience where you didn't feel like you were putting your best effort into your job.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at National HME in March 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the customer service manager, the interview took about 30 minutes. They asked the basic questions about work history. They told me I would be contacted. I called the company after a few days and was offered a position, which I accepted.

Interview Questions