National HME Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at National HME

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richland Hills, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland Hills, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at National HME in March 2014.

Basic interview questions related to the position. A typing test was administered, 35 WPM, or higher was considered acceptable.

Other Interview Reviews for National HME

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at National HME in July 2009.

Was called in for an interview because the company was trying to sell services to my dad. I spoke with the interviewer and was hired same day after a brief introductory questionnaire. I was offered the position during the interview without any real interview questions. I cannot say if I was hired out of real need for another employee down in the San Antonio location or out of an attempt to close a deal with my dad.

There was no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at National HME in March 2011.

I interviewed with the customer service manager, the interview took about 30 minutes. They asked the basic questions about work history. They told me I would be contacted. I called the company after a few days and was offered a position, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at National HME in November 2011.

I went in with one person who told me about the company. She was head over all the Customer Reps. She was in a hurry because she had a meeting. I met with the Customer Service Manager. She asked questions like" Tell me a situation where you showed leadership" and things like that. She was very nice. Then I met the trainer for all the new employees and he asked if I had the experience. I met with some of my soon to be peers who also questioned me about my work ethics. It was a diffrent kind of interview, one that I thought was kind of ridiculous to do all in one day. Then I actually found out that your peers get to say if your hired or not. I just don't get it I guess.....

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me a experience where you didn't feel like you were putting your best effort into your job.   View Answer

Worked for National HME? Contribute to the Community!