National HME

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Richland Hills, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at National HME in March 2014.

Interview Details – Basic interview questions related to the position. A typing test was administered, 35 WPM, or higher was considered acceptable.

Very Easy Interview

San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at National HME in July 2009.

Interview Details – Was called in for an interview because the company was trying to sell services to my dad. I spoke with the interviewer and was hired same day after a brief introductory questionnaire. I was offered the position during the interview without any real interview questions. I cannot say if I was hired out of real need for another employee down in the San Antonio location or out of an attempt to close a deal with my dad.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at National HME in March 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the customer service manager, the interview took about 30 minutes. They asked the basic questions about work history. They told me I would be contacted. I called the company after a few days and was offered a position, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at National HME in November 2011.

Interview Details – I went in with one person who told me about the company. She was head over all the Customer Reps. She was in a hurry because she had a meeting. I met with the Customer Service Manager. She asked questions like" Tell me a situation where you showed leadership" and things like that. She was very nice. Then I met the trainer for all the new employees and he asked if I had the experience. I met with some of my soon to be peers who also questioned me about my work ethics. It was a diffrent kind of interview, one that I thought was kind of ridiculous to do all in one day. Then I actually found out that your peers get to say if your hired or not. I just don't get it I guess.....

Interview Question – Please tell me a experience where you didn't feel like you were putting your best effort into your job.   View Answer

Worked for National HME? Contribute to the Community!