National HME Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at National HME

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richland Hills, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland Hills, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at National HME in March 2014.

Basic interview questions related to the position. A typing test was administered, 35 WPM, or higher was considered acceptable.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Richland Hills, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Richland Hills, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at National HME in April 2013.

Unprofessional, I was just laid off and realized very fast this was a temporary solution for my job search. Not only is the interviews frightening, the employees that see you on the way end tell you to walk away and will name off other companies to try when you walk out. I have never been interviewed so poorly in my life the management seemed very unethical with the questions asked.

Interview Questions
    • Would you rather work here or at Wal-Mart. We guarantee 40 hours Wal-Mart doesn't.   Answer Question
    • Do you like to complain to corporate or h.r when something you do not agree with is asked of you?   View Answer
    • Do you over document issues with your managers or companies.   View Answer
    • Why do you want to work here. It's going to be hot, it's sink or swim, I gotta be honest with you we don't give raises often and we have a high turn over rate.   View Answer
    No negotiation just told not to speak to employees while leaving.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at National HME in May 2011.

The 1:1 interview was what I expected. I would have liked a follow up email to say the position had been filled. Just as a professional courtesy.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a previous difficult situation you had as a manager.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at National HME in July 2009.

Was called in for an interview because the company was trying to sell services to my dad. I spoke with the interviewer and was hired same day after a brief introductory questionnaire. I was offered the position during the interview without any real interview questions. I cannot say if I was hired out of real need for another employee down in the San Antonio location or out of an attempt to close a deal with my dad.

There was no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at National HME in November 2011.

I went in with one person who told me about the company. She was head over all the Customer Reps. She was in a hurry because she had a meeting. I met with the Customer Service Manager. She asked questions like" Tell me a situation where you showed leadership" and things like that. She was very nice. Then I met the trainer for all the new employees and he asked if I had the experience. I met with some of my soon to be peers who also questioned me about my work ethics. It was a diffrent kind of interview, one that I thought was kind of ridiculous to do all in one day. Then I actually found out that your peers get to say if your hired or not. I just don't get it I guess.....

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me a experience where you didn't feel like you were putting your best effort into your job.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at National HME in March 2011.

I interviewed with the customer service manager, the interview took about 30 minutes. They asked the basic questions about work history. They told me I would be contacted. I called the company after a few days and was offered a position, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

Worked for National HME? Contribute to the Community!