National Health Educators

www.nhecertification.com
Unclaimed Profile

National Health Educators Interview Questions

3.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at National Health Educators.

Interview

Before you can be considered for employment you must read their recruitment process, which is posted on the NHE website. You have to submit a CV, take an expertise evaluation test and go through two Interviews, which can be done by webcam.

NHE Exercise Course Instructor Interview

Interview

NHE has a long and tedious recruitment protocol. There are two interviews, an expertise evaluation test and you must also submit an exercise IQ exam. The whole process can take a month to complete.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were about clinical nutrition. I do not have a degree in nutrition.   Answer Question

NHE Exercise Course Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at National Health Educators.

Interview

The recruitment process is very extensive. You are required to take an expertise exam, a professional code of cnduct exam and there are two interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary is non-negotiable.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at National Health Educators.

Interview

I have taken the qualification exam numerous times without any passing. It's been a frustrating process as I've studied, have extensive experience in fitness, and receive absolutely no feedback. Just a pass/fail response, I'm not sure how one can improve or even know what areas they need improving upon without proper feedback.

Personal Fitness Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

interviewed at National Health Educators (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

NHE has a very extensive recruitment process. You have to submit your CV... take an online preliminary interview (8-10) questions... speak to a hiring manager for about 20 minutes...take a exercise science test and a quality control quiz... then you have to conference with three other management personnel then there's the training and consultation process.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question related to exercise physiology, strangely enough.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at National Health Educators (Eau Claire, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

The really nice thing about the interview process is that they have the entire process posted online. Before deciding to submit a resume, you can see each and every step. There are two exams and then there is what they call a consultation session, which helps establish location viable, then they have a one-on-two meeting with associated management staff.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were relating to bio-chemistry, which really was part of their IQ exam (master trainer exam). I don't think I did particularly well on that part :(   Answer Question

Negotiation

I don't think negotiation was an option. It hadn't occurred to me.

Mentor, Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at National Health Educators (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

You have to take two qualification exams and then they have two interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not try and negotiate

NHE Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at National Health Educators (San Diego, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Lengthy and serious. After you submit a CV you are testing in the fields of exercise physiology and pulmonary physiology, as well as, nutrition and wellness. There is a behavioral analysis and a reference check.

Interview Questions

• It was a question relating to due diligence. The format of the question was brilliantly presented and it changed my perception of these guys instantly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation process. I didn't want to press my luck :)

Mentor WFH Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at National Health Educators in March 2012.

Interview

The recruitment process is quite extensive and thorough compared to any other job I have had in the past. There is what they call a Master Trainer exam which is the hardest and highest level program they offer through retail but the reason I think they use that particular exam is because it covers all areas so it doesn't matter what your particular fitness or health back ground is, they can still evaluate your knowledge level.

The next thing they do is give you a professionalism test which is very unique. That took me about 45 minutes to complete but the good thing is that both of these procedures can be done online so very convenient.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are the best person for the job? Why?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any original fitness ideas.   1 Answer