National Health Service Interview Questions in Nottingham, England

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Clinical Manager NEMS Notts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at National Health Service (Nottingham, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Ambiguous non-clinical questions that seemed devoid of any clinical compassion towards staff and patient's. Not at all patient focussed and the whole process seemed 'flat' with complex questions from the Chief Executive who hardly smiled. Very unnerving and disheartening. I knew that I hadn't got the job almost as soon as I entered the room...I could just tell. The person that got the job was actually waiting outside in a fairly busy office dressed in jeans but obviously observing the 'competition', again not appropriate and very unsettling.

Interview Questions

• How would you reject a service that you felt was innapropriate by the Commisioners?   1 Answer