National HealthCare Book Keeper Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Book Keeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Charles, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at National HealthCare in September 2011.

I had to go into the office to put in an application which seemed odd to me being that so much is online these days. I filled it out using an employee referral and within a week got a call from the hiring manager to schedule an interview. I scheduled one, but when the interview day came, I actually got a phone call from the hiring manager who wanted to speak with me about my expectations for the position. We talked and he asked what kind of salary I was looking for. I told him that I was negotiable and he said that he did not want to low ball me being that I have an MBA. I asked him what the salary was and sure enough, it was very low and I declined to be considered for the position. He told me about how it would be a promotion for the other candidate who he was considering and a demotion for me. He told me about the opportunities in healthcare and then invited me to apply for another position in the future that more suited my skill set. I did appreciate his honesty and calling me ahead of time before I drove to the interview.

Interview Questions

The offer was way below what I was looking for - only $12 to $15 an hour plus occasional weekend work which I did not want to do.

Worked for National HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!