National HealthCare

Very Easy Interview

Book Keeper Interview

Book Keeper
Saint Charles, MO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at National HealthCare in September 2011.

Interview Details – I had to go into the office to put in an application which seemed odd to me being that so much is online these days. I filled it out using an employee referral and within a week got a call from the hiring manager to schedule an interview. I scheduled one, but when the interview day came, I actually got a phone call from the hiring manager who wanted to speak with me about my expectations for the position. We talked and he asked what kind of salary I was looking for. I told him that I was negotiable and he said that he did not want to low ball me being that I have an MBA. I asked him what the salary was and sure enough, it was very low and I declined to be considered for the position. He told me about how it would be a promotion for the other candidate who he was considering and a demotion for me. He told me about the opportunities in healthcare and then invited me to apply for another position in the future that more suited my skill set. I did appreciate his honesty and calling me ahead of time before I drove to the interview.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The offer was way below what I was looking for - only $12 to $15 an hour plus occasional weekend work which I did not want to do.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National HealthCare Book Keeper interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by National HealthCare employees and interview candidates.