National HealthCare Interview Questions

1.8

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at National HealthCare (Knoxville, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

it was great I just don't understand what happened in the last 6 months ou come in a n fill out and app and hen hey call and you go to oentation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

go high with pay

Certified Dietary Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at National HealthCare (Largo, FL).

Interview

Interviewed the old fashion way with a application and a resume. Met with the Administrator and was given a tour and another interview was then set.

Interview Questions

• How well do one deal with conflicts?   1 Answer

Negotiation

That I would not take a pay cut and the negotiation at first was I was not aware of the bonus programs and to ask in case a company does have this for work performance.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at National HealthCare in July 2013.

Interview

One 15 minute interview, easy questions, very casual. One on one interview on site. Drug test and background check required upon hire. Questions were not difficult, mostly discussed my experiences. ADNS interviewed me.

Book Keeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at National HealthCare (Saint Charles, MO) in September 2011.

Interview

I had to go into the office to put in an application which seemed odd to me being that so much is online these days. I filled it out using an employee referral and within a week got a call from the hiring manager to schedule an interview. I scheduled one, but when the interview day came, I actually got a phone call from the hiring manager who wanted to speak with me about my expectations for the position. We talked and he asked what kind of salary I was looking for. I told him that I was negotiable and he said that he did not want to low ball me being that I have an MBA. I asked him what the salary was and sure enough, it was very low and I declined to be considered for the position. He told me about how it would be a promotion for the other candidate who he was considering and a demotion for me. He told me about the opportunities in healthcare and then invited me to apply for another position in the future that more suited my skill set. I did appreciate his honesty and calling me ahead of time before I drove to the interview.

Interview Questions

The offer was way below what I was looking for - only $12 to $15 an hour plus occasional weekend work which I did not want to do.

Director of Social Services Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at National HealthCare in April 2011.

Interview

2 interviews. 1st with admin. 2nd with admin, corporate rep and DON.

Negotiation

did not offer any opportunity to negotiate.

Director of Rehabilitation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dickson, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at National HealthCare (Dickson, TN) in November 2010.

Interview

I had multiple interviews with the center senior leaders and regional leaders.

Negotiation

yes, I was able to negotiate. they were able to meet me half way