National Heritage Academies

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Music Teacher Interview

Music Teacher

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at National Heritage Academies in October 2008.

Interview Details – The offered a trial period with sub pay. Based on a few days they offered yet another trial period. They expected someone in this position to manage the classroom better than the already hired teachers, even on the first day with the students. This (theoretically) meant complete and utter control over almost the whole student body. The claim was that the hired teachers had supreme control, as well as stellar entertainment value in the classroom to keep the students interested. This I did not see for most teachers. Most were no different than anywhere else I taught. I did see humiliation of students with in your face yelling.

Interview Question – There were no unusual questions.   View Answer

Worked for National Heritage Academies? Contribute to the Community!