National Income Life

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Agent

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at National Income Life.

Interview Details – Got a call and went to interview, first lasts 3-4 minutes and asks about how competitive you are, then a group interview with 5-6 others watching a video about company and how commissions are paid and a little about the products offered. 3rd interview is a few days later when they offer you the position (I believe if they invite you to third interview, they'll give you the job)

Interview Question – Would you like the position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating possible. No draw or salary. This position is straight commission.

Buffalo, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at National Income Life in June 2012.

Interview Details – Scripted interview process, managers mean exactly what they say and how they say it, nothing is false or deceptive, bottom line, if you want to make tons of money, work about 50 or more hours per week, like selling insurance, and love spending time in the car driving from house to house, then this job is the best job you'll ever find.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work hard, six days a week, to make a lot of money?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at National Income Life in August 2011.

Interview Details – amazingly easy, worked around my schedule, very professional.

Interview Question – what is the reason you get up in the morning? your drive in life?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – easy everything i was going to ask for they already offered

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Income Life

Worked for National Income Life? Contribute to the Community!

National Income Life Videos

National Income Life – Why Work for Us?

About National Income Life Insurance Company At National Income Life Insurance Company (NILICO), we treat each of our sales professionals like family. In fact, we believe by working together, we can each achieve our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Income Life Agent interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by National Income Life employees and interview candidates.