National Income Life Agent Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Income Life (Flushing, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

They hire anyone looking for an office job with room for advancement; then sell them on the sales stull with promises of hard work and training, but the training only works if you don't care about being honest with people.

Interview Questions

• None. They don't care much what you say if you're willing to get licensed to sell Life Insurance and go through their training, which costs you a lot of time ad some money and costs them very little.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Run away as fast as you can unless you don't care about being honest with people. They do occasionally turn down an applicant, but those are the lucky ones!

Other Interview Reviews for National Income Life

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Income Life.

Interview

Got a call and went to interview, first lasts 3-4 minutes and asks about how competitive you are, then a group interview with 5-6 others watching a video about company and how commissions are paid and a little about the products offered. 3rd interview is a few days later when they offer you the position (I believe if they invite you to third interview, they'll give you the job)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating possible. No draw or salary. This position is straight commission.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Income Life (Buffalo, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Scripted interview process, managers mean exactly what they say and how they say it, nothing is false or deceptive, bottom line, if you want to make tons of money, work about 50 or more hours per week, like selling insurance, and love spending time in the car driving from house to house, then this job is the best job you'll ever find.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard, six days a week, to make a lot of money?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Income Life (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

amazingly easy, worked around my schedule, very professional.

Interview Questions

• what is the reason you get up in the morning? your drive in life?   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy everything i was going to ask for they already offered