National Institute for Smart Government

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Delhi (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at National Institute for Smart Government.

Interview Details – Got a call from their HR. Interview Fixed up.

Interview Question – Was asked if I would be okay to join a remote location other than the one applied for   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Could not negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Delhi (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at National Institute for Smart Government in April 2010.

Interview Details – 1. only one round of interview. First one to be interviewed and first one to be selected.
2. I was interviewed for 15 min, rest shortlisted people from my campus interviewed for only 5 min and they don't get shortlisted.
3. They called 3 institutes & took 1 each from each institute.
4. Very easy interview, they asked little bit about our idea on egovernance & that's all.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand about egovernance?   View Answer
  • Do you any exposure in Project Management, PreSales, Media/Campaign ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No scope of negotiation. We directly get to know in offer letter & due to recession time, out bschool campus authority did not gave us any scope for withdrawing offer, else we have find a job on our own. If they be transparent, I would never applied for this organization. For this, I missed many good career opportunities. They even did not disclosed us that it is a 2 year contractual job, they imposed to us as like we will be actually a govt employee & will get usual benefits. But it was not the actual. They should be transparent about their HR Policies & work exposure.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Institute for Smart Government? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Institute for Smart Government interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by National Institute for Smart Government employees and interview candidates.