National Institute for Smart Government

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Institute for Smart Government

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at National Institute for Smart Government.

Got a call from their HR. Interview Fixed up.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked if I would be okay to join a remote location other than the one applied for   Answer Question
    Could not negotiate

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at National Institute for Smart Government in April 2010.

1. only one round of interview. First one to be interviewed and first one to be selected.
    2. I was interviewed for 15 min, rest shortlisted people from my campus interviewed for only 5 min and they don't get shortlisted.
    3. They called 3 institutes & took 1 each from each institute.
    4. Very easy interview, they asked little bit about our idea on egovernance & that's all.

Interview Questions
    • What do you understand about egovernance?   View Answer
    • Do you any exposure in Project Management, PreSales, Media/Campaign ?   View Answer
    No scope of negotiation. We directly get to know in offer letter & due to recession time, out bschool campus authority did not gave us any scope for withdrawing offer, else we have find a job on our own. If they be transparent, I would never applied for this organization. For this, I missed many good career opportunities. They even did not disclosed us that it is a 2 year contractual job, they imposed to us as like we will be actually a govt employee & will get usual benefits. But it was not the actual. They should be transparent about their HR Policies & work exposure.