National Instruments

Updated Aug 27, 2014

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Field Applications Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at National Instruments.

They contacted me through a head hunting company, so I had a couple of interviews in that company (grupal and psychological tests interviews) after that, They called me to arrange a phone interview with an engineer of the company (technical interview) during it i got stuck looking the answer of some questions but the guy gave me some tips in order to find the solution. Finally I had an interview with the area manager and other engineers from the area.

Interview Questions
They offered me an amount of money not negotiable, for my luck it was higher than that I expected.

Other Interview Reviews for National Instruments

Field Applications Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Instruments in March 2012.

I got a phone interview from National Instrument HR in Taiwan. She asked me some me background question and future career planning. I was invited to the on-site interview yesterday. There were an English test and professional test at the beginning. And then, there was a group interview where everyone needs to give a brief introduction about himself. After that, it is 1:1 interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions