National Instruments Marketing Communications Intern Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Communications Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at National Instruments in October 2011.

There is one person that interviews you. My lady was very nice and comfortable. They ask you about 5 open ended questions on top of the general (are you able to work a minimum amount of hours, what is your GPA, etc.) questions. They want to know a lot about how you work on teams and a time that you have gone the extra mile. There are more questions than you would expect so be sure to spread out your top interview pieces. They are very friendly and relaxing. I had to apply, get a request for a one-on-one interview, interview, and then receive their decision two weeks later. It took about 6 weeks for all of this to be done, but it depends on when you apply. Good luck!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National Instruments

Marketing Communications Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at National Instruments in May 2011.

The recruiter was very friendly and asked basic behavioral questions to see what marketing department I would fit in well.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you worked in a team and the result?   Answer Question