Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at National Instruments
- Software Engineer (64)
- Applications Engineer (40)
- Software Engineering Intern I (35)
- ELP Engineer (27)
- Engineering Leadership Program (20)
- Hardware Engineer (20)
- Digital Hardware Engineer (14)
- Technical Writer (11)
- Programmer Analyst (10)
- Intern (10)
- Hardware Engineer I Intern (10)
- Analog Hardware Engineer (7)
- Software Intern (6)
- Software Engineer II (6)
- Software Engineer Intern (5)
- Technical Sales Representative (5)
- Staff Software Engineer (5)
- Programmer Analyst I (4)
- Engineering (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Software Developer (3)
- Test Engineer (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Engineer (3)
- ELP Intern (3)
- ELP (3)
- Field Sales Engineer (3)
- R&D Software Engineer (3)
- Applications (ELP) Engineer (3)
- Marketing Communications Intern (2)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at National Instruments (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2011.
1,ppt to inroduce your project which you did in school 2,basic skill interview, c c++ data structure 3,write some code on PC 4,interview with mgr
i did not negotiate
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at National Instruments (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2010.
As a fresh graduate, you will get a phone interview which is around 30 minutes. The on-site interview includes 15 minutes presentation about your self, 2 rounds technical interview, 1 round general interview with your potential manager, and 1 round programming test on a computer.
- The final programming test has questions you won't see on the textbook. ACM online judge experience would certainly help. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at National Instruments (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2010.
Firstly phone interview talking about the backgound of interviewee. Then 1:1 interview by department manager talking and then group or 1:1 interview with the company manager.
- Decribe how the transistor amplifier circuit (drawn on a white board) works? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at National Instruments (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in November 2008.
1. College presentation about the company 2. 1:1 interview at the college about the basic skills of CS and also IQ test 3. Presentation about what you have done before work, what's your projects at school and so on 4. Technical interview about the CS skills 5. General interview. 6. Programming test.
- What's your most unforgettable experience during the internship? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review