National Instruments

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Instruments in September 2011.

The recruiter was extremely nice. I only got one interview, and it was on my campus. They told me they would call me back if I got a second interview, and they never called. They asked 2 questions: one behavioral and one technical. They give you a sheet of paper for the behavioral question, and ask you to explain/draw how you would approach the problem. If I would have received a second interview, I definitely would have went.

Interview Questions
  • We value customer service. Explain a time when you REALLY helped someone.   Answer Question
  • You have someone speaking in a microphone. How would you record someone's voice? If there was noise, where would you cancel it out on the signal(beginning or end of the wire)? How would a longer wire affect the signal?   View Answers (2)