National Instruments

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at National Instruments in January 2014.

Interview Details – Got the campus interview on career fair and scheduled next day. Most questions are behavioral questions mainly focusing on personalities. The recruiter told me that once passing campus round, there would be also an onsite lasting almost one day when you have chance to meet different managers.

Interview Question – Most questions are behavioral questions which you can find everywhere.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at National Instruments in January 2010.

Interview Details – meet various people from various groups
talk about how do they innivate
see if this fits in your way of doing things]
give examples of how you did it before

Interview Question – why you, for this job?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at National Instruments in October 2010.

Interview Details – It is NI's competitor and would like to build up a company in Taipei. But at the same time, I was promoted to a important situation in NI. Therefore, I am not considered her offer.

Reason for Declining – NI is better.

Worked for National Instruments? Contribute to the Community!