National Jewish Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.7

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at National Jewish Health (Denver, CO).

Interview

Very laid back, but HR can be a little unorganized. It takes a long time to actually get hired and started. The interview was very causal and non confrontational. I had a good experience interviewing.

Health & Wellness Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at National Jewish Health (Glendale, CO).

Interview

Applied online and was offered an interview 1 week later. Asked about experience with difficult customers, a time when I felt most satisfied with my work, a time when I was dissatisfied and what I did to change it, and asked about my motivation. Automated email to list references, and sends questions to those references via email (so cool). I was then contacted by HR for an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you felt most satisfied with your work?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you encountered a problem customer, what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They offered me my desired salary.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at National Jewish Health (Denver, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was brief but very thorough, I was asked many questions and gave throrough answers. I felt very comfortable during the entire interview. By the time the interview was finished I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you successfully completed Medical Assistant classes?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was only a negotation regarding the amount of pay there were offering me.

Health and Wellness Coach Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at National Jewish Health in June 2014.

Interview

2 interviews- one paper asking basic questions - availably, what you want the job, etc. In person was more personal and in-depth gauging your knowledge of SMART goals etc

Interview Questions

• One time you coached some one without telling them what to do.   Answer Question

Clinical Technologist Interview

Interview

Over 30 years ago

Interview Questions

• Would having young children at home affect work performance.   Answer Question

Pre-Analytical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at National Jewish Health (Denver, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

I received a cold phone call to perform a brief screen, and a second to coordinate an in-person interview. Interviewed with supervisor of Pre-Analytical department. Individual in-person interview followed by meeting the team and watching them work. I was comfortable talking to the supervisor, and did not have subsequent interviews with higher management.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment?   Answer Question

Sleep Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at National Jewish Health in December 2010.

Interview

Interviewed first with two managers and then with two lead techs. Managers were more focused on attitude, culture and general background. Lead techs were more concerned with specific skills sets.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Low salary. Vague about when raises would come.

Financial Audit Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at National Jewish Health in July 2010.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview and was later contacted to meet with the supervisor in a one on one interview. The offer was made approximately a week later.