National Kidney Foundation

2 candidate interviews

Development Manager Interview

Development Manager
Sherman Oaks, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at National Kidney Foundation in March 2012.

Interview Details – Wow, was I disappointed. I studied and prepared for weeks and the interviewer was so unprepared. She actually thought it was our second interview (it was our first). She kept referring to our phone interview and I had to let her know we never had a phone interview. The recruiter told me they had already interviewed 7 candidates for this position and they couldn't find the right fit. Hmmm....

The interviewer said she just wanted me to ask her questions...sorry that is just stupid and I can certainly see why this position was open for so many months.

Interview Question – She actually asked me to ask her the questions   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at National Kidney Foundation in June 2013.

Interview Details – Several interviews, training with current manager

Negotiation Details – 1 week

Worked for National Kidney Foundation? Contribute to the Community!