National Kidney Foundation

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Kidney Foundation

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at National Kidney Foundation in March 2012.

Wow, was I disappointed. I studied and prepared for weeks and the interviewer was so unprepared. She actually thought it was our second interview (it was our first). She kept referring to our phone interview and I had to let her know we never had a phone interview. The recruiter told me they had already interviewed 7 candidates for this position and they couldn't find the right fit. Hmmm....

The interviewer said she just wanted me to ask her questions...sorry that is just stupid and I can certainly see why this position was open for so many months.

Interview Questions

Special Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at National Kidney Foundation.

I received a phone call within a few weeks of submitting my application via email. I had a brief phone interview, then one in-person interview. I was offered the position within two weeks of the phone interview. No standard interview questions were asked, aside from "tell me about yourself." The focus of the interview was the job functions and how I would handle various situations related to the position.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at National Kidney Foundation in June 2013.

Several interviews, training with current manager

1 week