Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at National Labor Relations BoardMore
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at National Labor Relations Board.
I applied and made it to a second interview. I was surprised because I have no experience in labor relations but I met the regional director. Unfortunately I was not offered a position since only two spots were open.
- What can you contribute to the agency since you have no labor relations experience? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5 days – interviewed at National Labor Relations Board (New York, NY).
Submit resume, interview locally.
- Why do you want this job? Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at National Labor Relations Board (New York, NY) in February 2010.
they choose mainly based upon your transcript and resume
they are very open about the type of experience you'll have
not intensive screening. they also offer summer positions...
- why do you want to do this? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
interviewer made clear that morale was at best "medium" among agency staff. i think that the govt should pay something to summer interns...
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 9+ months – interviewed at National Labor Relations Board (San Francisco, CA) in August 2009.
They asked how to prove a particularly kind of labor case. They gave some hints to help guide you. I figured it out b/c my dad is an attorney, and because I took biz law and labor relations.
They also interviewed me briefly in Spanish because I was being considered for a bilingual position.
- How would you prove this case? Answer Question
With the Fed? Yeh right.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review