National MS Society

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Programs and Services Intern Interview

Programs and Services Intern

I applied online and interviewed at National MS Society.

Interview Details – Very straight forward phone interview because I was out of state at the time. More conversational.

Interview Question – They asked behavioral questions to figure out how I would react to certain situations.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Los Angeles, CA

Interviewed at National MS Society

Interview Details – The interview was pretty straightforward, but something about the whole experience struck me as bit shady. I asked about the company culture and the work environment and the interviewer seemed reluctant to answer. I asked why the position was open and the interviewer told me that the former manager had burned out. I asked if this was due to poor fit or the workload. I never received a clear answer.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult- a lot of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Development Manager Interview

Development Manager
Maitland, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at National MS Society in January 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring is done directly by the Chapter. There are about 2 interviews. One with your supervisor and one with the President.

Interview Question – Situational questions and questions about past fundraising experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer is given in a letter. We met in the middle.

Human Resources/Payroll Interview

Human Resources/Payroll
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at National MS Society.

Interview Details – 4 seperate interviews; different people on different days. Everyone was very friendly, the place had a real 'family' feel to it.

Interview Question – Can you explain why you have so many items on your credit report?   Answer Question

Volunteer Manager Interview

Volunteer Manager
Charleston, WV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at National MS Society in October 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted resume & cover letter via email
Organization called to set up interview
1:1 interview with HR Manager & Organization CEO
Tour of facility
No follow up letter or phone call
I called a few days later and talked with HR Manager to find out position had been filled

Public Relations Interview

Public Relations

The process took a day - interviewed at National MS Society in September 2009.

Interview Details – I met in a room with one other person. This was a one interview process and I was given the job on the spot after my interview. The questions were your basic interview questions. The interviewer acted like her job was very hectic, which almost turned me away from the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you experienced with others in the workplace and how you responded to it.   Answer Question
  • What are you most proud of from your last position?   Answer Question

Worked for National MS Society? Contribute to the Community!