National Notary Association

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Notary Signing Agent Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at National Notary Association.

Interview Details – You have to take a certification course and pass. Once you pass and pay for your membership fees and pass a background test you can start receiving calls and taking jobs right away.

Interview Question – You need to know about real estate and mortgage to be more successful in this business. And you need to be a people person because you visit so many different personalities you need to be ready to deal with the good and the bad.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I just pass my certification and background test and paid my membership fees.

Inside Sales Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at National Notary Association.

Interview Details – Interviewed for an "inside sales" position which really means customer serivce. You have to prove you can do sales before they let you make extra money.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Chatsworth, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at National Notary Association in September 2011.

Interview Details – They interviewed me and I did as good as anybody would and they were arrogant and and then I find out they didnt offer me job because I paused to long before answering question and left one part out of one question they asked that they wanted me to say.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Notary Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Notary Association interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by National Notary Association employees and interview candidates.