National Oilwell Varco

National Oilwell Varco Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at National Oilwell Varco.

quick and decisive; although be sure to get any promises of payments, bonuses, and benefits in writing. Many times they change benefit offerings and will not follow through with promises unless the believe they have to or it l cost them more money.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National Oilwell Varco

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at National Oilwell Varco in December 2011.

I was contacted by the recruiter who explained the details of the job. I was contacted again by the recruiter and the interview was scheduled for the following week. I was interview by the current and former manager. I was contacted within the next few days with an offer by the recruiter and was then scheduled for a drug test. I was also emailed documentation to sign for the background check. I was given a start date approximately the next week.

i was unable to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Oilwell Varco in August 2010.

Minimal interview, mostly who you know. There were no real questions, just a brief overview of the operations. There was a factory walkthrough, but that was about it.

none

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at National Oilwell Varco in April 2012.

had a on on one interview with boss and thathen they sent me an offer letter below what I expected

take it or leave it. there was no negotiation