National Oilwell Varco
www.nov.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

National Oilwell Varco Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Nov 3, 2013

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at National Oilwell Varco.

Interview Details – quick and decisive; although be sure to get any promises of payments, bonuses, and benefits in writing. Many times they change benefit offerings and will not follow through with promises unless the believe they have to or it l cost them more money.

Interview Question – How much money do you want?   View Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at National Oilwell Varco in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the recruiter who explained the details of the job. I was contacted again by the recruiter and the interview was scheduled for the following week. I was interview by the current and former manager. I was contacted within the next few days with an offer by the recruiter and was then scheduled for a drug test. I was also emailed documentation to sign for the background check. I was given a start date approximately the next week.

Negotiation Details – i was unable to negotiate

Very Easy Interview

Inside-Sales Representative Interview

Inside-Sales Representative
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at National Oilwell Varco in April 2012.

Interview Details – had a on on one interview with boss and thathen they sent me an offer letter below what I expected

Negotiation Details – take it or leave it. there was no negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Oilwell Varco

Worked for National Oilwell Varco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Oilwell Varco Inside Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by National Oilwell Varco employees and interview candidates.