National Oilwell Varco International Sales Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

International Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at National Oilwell Varco in September 2008.

Very standard interview process. Everyone I interacted with was extremely cordial and courteous.

As part of the interview, I was given a tour of the facility and walkthrough of the operation, including the responsibilities of the position we were discussing. Compensation wasn't brought up, and as standard practice, I chose to not broach the subject until a follow-up interview or offer.

On follow up correspondence, I was informed that the position was offered and accepted by someone with more pertinent experience (oil & gas). Given the opportunity and adequate compensation, I would have accepted the position if offered.

Interview Questions
  • How would you react to a disagreement between you and your direct supervisor   View Answer