National Opinion Research Center Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at National Opinion Research Center in August 2012.

Phone interview with HR
    In person/Satelite interview with Project Team/Staff
    Final Interview with Department VP or Head

They make an offer.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at National Opinion Research Center in May 2009.

Very pleasant process. Staff was very friendly and prompt and made me feel welcomed. I knew I had the job before I left the interview.

Interview Questions
    Smooth. They understood what I needed.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at National Opinion Research Center in October 2011.

The interview with NORC is pretty pleasant. A week after I submitted my resume, I got a call from them. We set up to meet a week after that. The interview site is about 3 blocks from the Bethesda Metro. They have their own floor and I like how clean and neat their office looks.

Once I have signed in at the receptionist's desk, I was seen promptly. I was interviewed by 4 people. They mostly asked why I wanted to work from them and told me about what the position entails.

After the interview, I had a chat with one of the people in the group who was showing me the way out how she likes the place. She likes it as she gets to do a lot of things.

About a month and a half later, I heard back from them.

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Opinion Research Center

Worked for National Opinion Research Center? Contribute to the Community!