National Opinion Research Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Bethesda, MD

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at National Opinion Research Center in August 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR
In person/Satelite interview with Project Team/Staff
Final Interview with Department VP or Head

Interview Question – What are your weaknessess?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They make an offer.

Research Analyst Interview

Bethesda, MD

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at National Opinion Research Center in May 2009.

Interview Details – Very pleasant process. Staff was very friendly and prompt and made me feel welcomed. I knew I had the job before I left the interview.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in research?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Smooth. They understood what I needed.

Very Easy Interview

Research Assistant Interview

Bethesda, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at National Opinion Research Center in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview with NORC is pretty pleasant. A week after I submitted my resume, I got a call from them. We set up to meet a week after that. The interview site is about 3 blocks from the Bethesda Metro. They have their own floor and I like how clean and neat their office looks.

Once I have signed in at the receptionist's desk, I was seen promptly. I was interviewed by 4 people. They mostly asked why I wanted to work from them and told me about what the position entails.

After the interview, I had a chat with one of the people in the group who was showing me the way out how she likes the place. She likes it as she gets to do a lot of things.

About a month and a half later, I heard back from them.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Opinion Research Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Opinion Research Center interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by National Opinion Research Center employees and interview candidates.