National PTA Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

National PTA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at National PTA.

The entire process took quite a while for me and I didn't hear anything for almost two months before my first interview. I think this had more to do with my department director being busy and had little to do with common practice. At the time, National PTA had a full time HR staff member but for some reason used a 3rd party company to verify my references. Even so, most of my references were not contacted which was curious but the lack of sufficient background checks may explain the low quality of some of the staff in previous years. Currently, National PTA has a part time HR person. My first interview was with the department director and my second included an executive staff member. Both interviews went well for me and I was offered a position the same day.

They met my salary expectations so negotiation was fairly easy.