National Penn Bank

Updated Jul 10, 2014
Updated Jul 10, 2014

2.3

Securities Trader Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at National Penn Bank.

Applied through employee referral. Had a phone interview with HR, and then an interview with 2 VPs. Questions were all fairly easy, mostly me walking them through my resume. Got a call a week later with an offer and my desired salary, but had to decline.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at National Penn Bank.

Pretty standard questions. Where do you see yourself in the upcoming years, Past experience and the like.

No negotiation

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at National Penn Bank.

Brief phone interview with HR rep. Then an in-person interview with HR rep. Then interview with the hiring manager

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at National Penn Bank in August 2010.

Phone interview, personal interview nothing out of the ordinary. They asked all the general questions. The interview process is taking longer because of so many applicants. Something new on the last 2 interviews I went on is they are now asking if I have other apps in and if I have interviewed. They want you to call if you get another offer.