National Penn Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Services Representative Interview

Financial Services Representative
Warminster, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at National Penn Bank.

Interview Details – Pretty standard questions. Where do you see yourself in the upcoming years, Past experience and the like.

Interview Question – Not really difficult at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at National Penn Bank.

Interview Details – Brief phone interview with HR rep. Then an in-person interview with HR rep. Then interview with the hiring manager

Interview Question – What are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at National Penn Bank in August 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, personal interview nothing out of the ordinary. They asked all the general questions. The interview process is taking longer because of so many applicants. Something new on the last 2 interviews I went on is they are now asking if I have other apps in and if I have interviewed. They want you to call if you get another offer.

Interview Question – Tell about a difficult customer   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Penn Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Penn Bank interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by National Penn Bank employees and interview candidates.