National Processing Company

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Processing Company

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at National Processing Company in May 2011.

Really simple. Spoke on the phone to the recruiter who preped me on the interview with the regional manager. I met the regional manager in a hotel lobby. It was more of a personality interview. No real questions about my work or experience seemed to matter. He then took over the interview and explained a sales process.
    I had a second phone interview with the local manager. He also did not seem to care much about my experience. I could hear his kids in the background, and he rambled about nothing for about half an hour. I was extended an offer

Interview Questions
    no negotiation possible

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at National Processing Company in September 2010.

I was contacted by a recruiter and had an initial phone interview. After that I met with the Regional Sales Manager for a one-on-one interview. And I was offered a position the next day.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle objection of prospect providing private sales information in order that you can offer a comparison for them?   View Answer