National Recreation and Park Association

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

Interviewed at National Recreation and Park Association

Interview Details – Received a phone call from HR regarding my application I had submitted and was left a voicemail. I called back five times that day and over the course of a week left three voicemails and even e-mailed HR regarding calling back to the voicemail and received NO response back. What a joke that HR is. Their loss.

Manager, Marketing Interview

Manager, Marketing
Ashburn, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at National Recreation and Park Association in June 2009.

Interview Details – The job posting was accurate and invited candidates to submit resumes. After HR reviewed I got to meet the Department VP. The process was quick and honest from start to finish. I was asked for my views and goals for employment.

Interview Question – Why would you give up a job in downtown D.C. The answer was obvious.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Open and honest.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at National Recreation and Park Association in August 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with hiring manager, folllowed by panel style interview with department staff.
Do homework on organization, membership, mission, initiatives and goals.
Great location but far from DC. Park like setting is nice but remote. Nicely appointed offices and facility. Has small work out room.

Interview Question – Work style   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not much negotiating or range to wiggle.

Worked for National Recreation and Park Association? Contribute to the Community!