National Recreation and Park Association Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Recreation and Park Association

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Received a phone call from HR regarding my application I had submitted and was left a voicemail. I called back five times that day and over the course of a week left three voicemails and even e-mailed HR regarding calling back to the voicemail and received NO response back. What a joke that HR is. Their loss.

Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at National Recreation and Park Association (Ashburn, VA) in June 2009.

Interview

The job posting was accurate and invited candidates to submit resumes. After HR reviewed I got to meet the Department VP. The process was quick and honest from start to finish. I was asked for my views and goals for employment.

Interview Questions

• Why would you give up a job in downtown D.C. The answer was obvious.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Open and honest.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at National Recreation and Park Association in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, folllowed by panel style interview with department staff. Do homework on organization, membership, mission, initiatives and goals. Great location but far from DC. Park like setting is nice but remote. Nicely appointed offices and facility. Has small work out room.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiating or range to wiggle.