National Recreation and Park Association Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3.5

Customer Service Interview

Received a phone call from HR regarding my application I had submitted and was left a voicemail. I called back five times that day and over the course of a week left three voicemails and even e-mailed HR regarding calling back to the voicemail and received NO response back. What a joke that HR is. Their loss.

Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ashburn, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at National Recreation and Park Association in June 2009.

The job posting was accurate and invited candidates to submit resumes. After HR reviewed I got to meet the Department VP. The process was quick and honest from start to finish. I was asked for my views and goals for employment.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you give up a job in downtown D.C. The answer was obvious.   Answer Question
    Open and honest.

Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at National Recreation and Park Association in August 2010.

Phone interview with hiring manager, folllowed by panel style interview with department staff.
    Do homework on organization, membership, mission, initiatives and goals.
    Great location but far from DC. Park like setting is nice but remote. Nicely appointed offices and facility. Has small work out room.

Interview Questions
    not much negotiating or range to wiggle.

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Recreation and Park Association

Worked for National Recreation and Park Association? Contribute to the Community!