National Rehabilitation Hospital

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Occupational Therapist Interview

Occupational Therapist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at National Rehabilitation Hospital.

Interview Details – Interview with head of therapy, followed by observing with another occupational therapist

Interview Question – Don't remember   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Physical Therapist
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at National Rehabilitation Hospital in January 2009.

Interview Details – Site manager took the interview for 15 mins

Interview Question – none about PT skills   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Office Coordinator Interview

Office Coordinator

The process took 2 days - interviewed at National Rehabilitation Hospital in April 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very smooth. I was contacted 2 days after posting my resume online to come in for an interview by an HR rep. I traveled to the headquarters in Washington DC, where I checked in at the front desk and was greeted by another HR rep. I proceeded to a private room to discuss benefits. Then I was escorted downstairs to meet with the AVP and Regional Admin Mgr. It was a wonderful interview, as one person was happy-go-lucky, and the other was very serious. The interview last about 25 minutes. The second interview was scheduled within the next 24 hours to meet the Clinical Director and Coordinator at the site level. I scheduled this meeting within the next week. I was offered the position the next day.

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was offered a competitive salary for that site's revenue. I asked for a little more and was granted my expectation within the next 48 hours.

RN Interview

RN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at National Rehabilitation Hospital in November 2009.

Interview Details – Very warm people, they were made me feel comfortable. I had to tell them about myself, and why I chose NRH.

Interview Question – Have you ever faced a difficult patient and how did you handle him?   Answer Question

Worked for National Rehabilitation Hospital? Contribute to the Community!