National Rehabilitation Hospital Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Rehabilitation Hospital

Rehab Care Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Rehabilitation Hospital.

Interview

One interview under new nursing management now required to have CNA lic be prepared to work a little harder than you average CNA job. You do catheterize patients and complete EKG

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a patient did not like your ethnicity?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations everyone is paid the same rate for the most part

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Rehabilitation Hospital.

Interview

Interview with head of therapy, followed by observing with another occupational therapist

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Rehabilitation Hospital (Washington, DC) in January 2009.

Interview

Site manager took the interview for 15 mins

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Office Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Rehabilitation Hospital in April 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was very smooth. I was contacted 2 days after posting my resume online to come in for an interview by an HR rep. I traveled to the headquarters in Washington DC, where I checked in at the front desk and was greeted by another HR rep. I proceeded to a private room to discuss benefits. Then I was escorted downstairs to meet with the AVP and Regional Admin Mgr. It was a wonderful interview, as one person was happy-go-lucky, and the other was very serious. The interview last about 25 minutes. The second interview was scheduled within the next 24 hours to meet the Clinical Director and Coordinator at the site level. I scheduled this meeting within the next week. I was offered the position the next day.

Negotiation

Yes, I was offered a competitive salary for that site's revenue. I asked for a little more and was granted my expectation within the next 48 hours.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Rehabilitation Hospital in November 2009.

Interview

Very warm people, they were made me feel comfortable. I had to tell them about myself, and why I chose NRH.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced a difficult patient and how did you handle him?   Answer Question