National Rehabilitation Hospital

www.nrhrehab.org

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Rehabilitation Hospital

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Office Coordinator Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at National Rehabilitation Hospital in April 2010.

The hiring process was very smooth. I was contacted 2 days after posting my resume online to come in for an interview by an HR rep. I traveled to the headquarters in Washington DC, where I checked in at the front desk and was greeted by another HR rep. I proceeded to a private room to discuss benefits. Then I was escorted downstairs to meet with the AVP and Regional Admin Mgr. It was a wonderful interview, as one person was happy-go-lucky, and the other was very serious. The interview last about 25 minutes. The second interview was scheduled within the next 24 hours to meet the Clinical Director and Coordinator at the site level. I scheduled this meeting within the next week. I was offered the position the next day.

Yes, I was offered a competitive salary for that site's revenue. I asked for a little more and was granted my expectation within the next 48 hours.