National Safety Council Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Safety Council

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Safety Council (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

First met with HR and had a good conversation and was able to ask general questions about the company. Then met with the department supervisor and director for more specific questions pertaining to the job and my experience at hand. This took place over one hour. They were thorough and courteous. Was a very pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Share a time when I made a big mistake on the job and how I handled it.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• unsurewent through a temp agency just like everyone else did there was no interview process at all. They liked my resume so they brought me in to work to see if they iked me.   Answer Question

Cannot Divulge Interview

Interview

it was easy

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

boring

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Safety Council (Itasca, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Received call from recruiter follow-up with email for 3 person interview. Recruiter nice. Manager quiet in interview. Other 2 mainly asked questions. Never heard back.

Training Center Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at National Safety Council (Itasca, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter who was very friendly but oddly talked more about herself than she asked me questions. Came in for a two person interview and found that the recruiter had given an inaccurate description of the job. The interviewers were nice but seemed put off when I repeated information I'd been told by the recruiter.

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at National Safety Council in September 2010.

Interview

All communication was online and did not meet people until a yearly meeting. Hiring was done after taking some steps and reading a book that prospective instructors were tested on.

Negotiation

None. Pay was/is the pay.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at National Safety Council (Itasca, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview began with a phone interview. The HR person didn't seem to know when they would interview, or if they were ready to interview. During this initial conversation, salary seemed to be the most important to the HR person, not skills, abilities, or past work experience. Overall, I found the process to be quite unprofessional. The lack of professionalism was the most annoying part of the process and shows what the work life would have been if I worked there. I accepted a position with another company.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary history?   1 Answer
    • When would you be available to begin work?   1 Answer