National Safety Council

Updated Jul 29, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Safety Council

Coordinator Interview

Interview Questions
    • unsurewent through a temp agency just like everyone else did there was no interview process at all. They liked my resume so they brought me in to work to see if they iked me.   Answer Question

Cannot Divulge Interview

it was easy

boring

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Safety Council in April 2013.

Received call from recruiter follow-up with email for 3 person interview. Recruiter nice. Manager quiet in interview. Other 2 mainly asked questions. Never heard back.

Training Center Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at National Safety Council in October 2011.

Had a phone interview with a recruiter who was very friendly but oddly talked more about herself than she asked me questions. Came in for a two person interview and found that the recruiter had given an inaccurate description of the job. The interviewers were nice but seemed put off when I repeated information I'd been told by the recruiter.

Instructor Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at National Safety Council in September 2010.

All communication was online and did not meet people until a yearly meeting. Hiring was done after taking some steps and reading a book that prospective instructors were tested on.

None. Pay was/is the pay.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at National Safety Council in January 2010.

The interview began with a phone interview. The HR person didn't seem to know when they would interview, or if they were ready to interview. During this initial conversation, salary seemed to be the most important to the HR person, not skills, abilities, or past work experience. Overall, I found the process to be quite unprofessional. The lack of professionalism was the most annoying part of the process and shows what the work life would have been if I worked there. I accepted a position with another company.