National Technical Systems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Technical Systems

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at National Technical Systems.

Several interviews with key personnel akin to typical interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years within the company.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at National Technical Systems in January 2013.

The process is typical of most companies where the individual submits a resume and the hiring manager reviews it and askes you to come in for am interview. Once the interview is started it took approx. 1 hour to discuss the details of the position. I was then asked to explain how I would meet the expectations of the position. The interview was detailed and needed planned thinking to respond approprietly.

Interview Questions
    • How ould you handle a unhappy customer after receiveing poor service and expecting you to resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    Difficult but fair, fighting for more when offered less.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at National Technical Systems in June 2012.

Interview process, presentation of company, and interview questions were very well thought out. I found my interviewers very easy to communicate with because of the specific type of information they were seeking from me. Even though the location of the office was in an industrial area, as soon as I walked into the offices, I felt a sense of quality engineering taking place at this location. I very much enjoyed meeting the two interviewers involved with this process.

Interview Questions
    • How would I describe my experience in calculating indirect cost rates on contracts.   View Answer

Engineering Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at National Technical Systems in November 2010.

Two one-on-one interview sessions. One was with a manager, and the other was with a director. Both asked straight forward questions regarding my previous job experience as well as my qualifications. Each interview session lasted no more than 30 minutes. After sending my thank-you notes to each interviewer, I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about your previous work experience.   Answer Question
    • What did you do to solve a particular problem or fault in a system?   Answer Question

Worked for National Technical Systems? Contribute to the Community!