National University of Singapore Laboratory Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

Laboratory Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2012.

Interview

I knew someone within the department and there was a job opening in the department so I was referred to my current boss. We emailed and fixed a day for the interview. It was a very casual and relaxed interview with my boss. That may not be the case for other positions. We talked about my qualifications and research interests and the boss showed me around the lab. That was pretty much it. HR took more than a month to process my job application though so do be prepared to wait a while.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for National University of Singapore

Laboratory Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent Ridge (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Kent Ridge (Singapore)) in June 2011.

Interview

Three panel interview. Asked me general work ethics questions, lab research experience, how well I manage order and paperwork.

Negotiation

Very smooth.