National University of Singapore Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.6

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

Quick and simple. The panel not asked much tough questions but just make sure I was clear on the duties and responsibilities of the position and not demanding for the career path

Interview Questions

• Do you clear about this position's duties?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

It took around 3 month to hire a person from other country, I went there for a workshop and luckily got time to discuss my interest with the professor. He interviewed me for an hour and satisfied with the knowledge and interest towards research and I was hired.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The interview was not a typical one as the interviewer is not a local. There was no questions like "what do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?". All the questions asked were very practical and relevant to the post applied. There were questions to assess your character as well.

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Received an email informing of me being shortlisted. The interview itself was pretty straightforward, behavioral questions and questions pertaining to your resume. The interview panel consisted of the main research professor and your future supervisor, and it was not daunting, but rather a relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Share with me one time that you have to be extremely meticulous in your work.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

A quite nice professor. We talked for 10 minutes when I was taking a vocation in Singapore in Jan. After that, I went back to HK to continue my master study and kept contacting with Prof.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do research?   1 Answer

Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent Ridge (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Kent Ridge (Singapore)).

Interview

the interview is really very technical. You just talk with professor or project PI.

Interview Questions

• technical related questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

just during the talk with project PI

Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clementi New Town (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Clementi New Town (Singapore)) in March 2014.

Interview

Introduce the research experience with the PI and discuss about the project which PI would like you to participate in future. Introduce the research experience with the PI and discuss about the project which PI would like you to participate in future. Introduce the research experience with the PI and discuss about the project which PI would like you to participate in future.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the relevant experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2014.

Interview

Since this is an out-sourced temporary contract position, the interview position was really fast. I did not email/correspond with the company myself, all was done through the recruitment agency. When I was asked to go for the interview, it was done by a Senior Executive whom I would report to directly. I think all he/she needed to know was if I were able to do the work required or not.

Interview Questions

• Nothing at all. Just the simple question of me being qualified, why would I want a temp job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, all done through the recruitment agency.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Mailed to a proffessor on my research interests.. Had a call with him about my current area of work and what I wish to do ..

Graduate Student Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National University of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

One on one interview where i was asked more about my interest in the field of robotics. Additionally iwas asked about my skills in mechanical designing. They also wanted to know if i was comfortable with arduino programming and basic electrical and electronics designing and hands on working and fabricating

Interview Questions

• Knowledge on novel actuators   1 Answer

Negotiation

If interested in underwater robotics, you can go for it