National Zoo

National Zoo Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Zoo

Daycare Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at National Zoo.

Applied and received a request for phone interview with a panel. Within about a week, I received a written notice that I was declined for that position, yet was offered a different position. Ultimately, I declined the offer.

Groundskeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Zoo in March 2013.

Applied Online (Almost every gig requires)..... few weeks later, received a email saying call person "A". Called person "A" and was scheduled for a interview at 11 am. Once checked in, to be interviewed, I was told my interview was scheduled at 1pm (Unorganized.... the interviewer left to go do something unimportant.....2 hr wait). Once the interviewer arrived he felt I couldn't do the job & he knew he didn't know how to interview, so he asked the manager to interview me. The manager showed me a list of the positions they were hiring for (I was interested in any of them...if they're open). All the questions were read from a paper. I was told other candidates will be interviewed & if I dont receive a callback within 2 weeks......(Well you know what that means).

Interview Questions
    • All of the ?'s are read off a sheet of paper. Retail based questions like, "How would you deal with a unruly customer?"   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Zoo in March 2010.

The whole process was easy the called me in one week. After j finished the online application. Then once i went in and took the test and passed i got the job but there really wasnt an interview

Interview Questions
    • When was the last time you visit the zoo   View Answer

Food Service Cashier Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Zoo in March 2009.

I did a paper application at the time but now they require you to apply online. I got a call back a few days after turing in my application and had an interview scheduled. At the interview I had to do a math and literacy test. The interview only lasted for 20 min at the most. A week after that I got a call back telling me I got the job. Advice I'd offer to anyone who wants to apply is to dress appropriately, be well groomed, and just be yourself.