Nationwide

www.nationwide.com

Nationwide Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Nationwide.

Went through questions to fill out online for the first round and then was invited for office interviews. I met 4 hiring managers and 3 peers. Mostly behavior questions and a few questions how familiar I was with Excel. But some interviewers read questions off of the list of HR question sheet which gave me the impression that they tried to write my responses to questions on the sheet instead of getting to know me. Some behavior questions were hard to answer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nationwide in March 2013.

Started out with a phone interview and they asked a lot of behavioural questions. After a few weeks, they will call you for an onsite interview if they like you. The on site interview is entire day. Be prepared to be interviewed by multiple people. and they will take you to an informal lunch as well.

Interview Questions