Nationwide Better Health

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nationwide Better Health

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nationwide Better Health in April 2010.

Recived a called from a recuiter, after 2 weeks of appying for job posted. Set up a phone interview on background to see if I'm a fit for the next week.
    Recieved a email and a call after 1 week that I would setup on another phone interview with higher up HR recuiters(2 of them).
    Then recieved a phone call about 1 week later that a person would be calling me to setup a person to person(panel interview). Another week later a person calls to setup the interview for 2 weeks later.
    Had the panel interview and sent a thak you note. Recieved a response 1 day later saying that you and we will keep you posted on next steps.
    It has now been 2 weeks since interview and no word on next steps.

Interview Questions

WC Hearing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nationwide Better Health in December 2008.

Pretty easy. Applied online. Interviewed with WC Hearing Rep Supervisor and a Claims Supervisor. Very much behavioral questions, and some were pretty job specific. "Name a time when...", "What would you do if...." Overall was pretty straightforward. Interview was about an hour. I think I dealt with HR as far as getting my background check and drug test done.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the exact questions. I remember they were somewhat specific.   Answer Question
    I was lucky and knew someone working at Nationwide, the parent company, and they had the internal posting with the jobs pay band. I knew what to put to get in the range, then asked for a little more and ended up getting just $500 short of the max.