Nationwide Better Health

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nationwide Better Health in April 2010.

Interview Details – Recived a called from a recuiter, after 2 weeks of appying for job posted. Set up a phone interview on background to see if I'm a fit for the next week.
Recieved a email and a call after 1 week that I would setup on another phone interview with higher up HR recuiters(2 of them).
Then recieved a phone call about 1 week later that a person would be calling me to setup a person to person(panel interview). Another week later a person calls to setup the interview for 2 weeks later.
Had the panel interview and sent a thak you note. Recieved a response 1 day later saying that you and we will keep you posted on next steps.
It has now been 2 weeks since interview and no word on next steps.

Interview Question – What is your management style?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nationwide Better Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nationwide Better Health interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nationwide Better Health employees and interview candidates.