Nationwide Claims Call Center Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Claims Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Nationwide (Gainesville, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online after finding out about the job from a friend who worked at Nationwide at the time. I got an e-mail within a couple of weeks that acknowledged my application and requested that I fill out an online assessment, as well as a background check.

I had a phone interview after that which went well and then was called for a one-on-one interview. The interview didn't go as well as I would have liked. I was not as prepared as I'd thought. You must remember specific examples of situations in your past customer service experiences. They wouldn't accept statements like "I usually do this," or something.

I did not think I would get the job afterward, and when I didn't hear anything a week before the position started, I knew I was right.

Interview Questions

• Give a specific example of a time when a customer was upset with you and how your responded.   Answer Question