Nationwide

Updated Jul 17, 2014
1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Claims Specialist I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nationwide in June 2014.

Within a week that the online application was sent, I received an email that stated that minimum qualifications had been met and they now needed me to fill out and submit a screening questionnaire. The questionnaire helped me prepare for the interview. A week later, I was called to schedule in for an interview for that same week. The interview was very professional, but at the same time relaxed. It was more of an ongoing conversation as opposed to other question-based interviews. The interviewer was very approachable and open to questions. I was told that all candidates would have a later interview were they would have the opportunity to see exactly what the job was by sitting with other peers to observe and meet with the manager. About 2 weeks later, that second interview was set. Employees were very kind and friendly. Although, there was a high volume workload that day, I was pleasantly surprised with the work environment. Everyone seemed to get along well. After the interview, I was told to be in the outlook for a decision by that same week. And accurately, 3 days later, I received the offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • No particular question was difficult or unexpected. There was an emphasis on being aware of working on CAT.   Answer Question