Nationwide

38 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Member Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nationwide in October 2014.

Process took 4 weeks,applied online on a Friday was sent an assesment Monday. Finished the assesment and was contacted by phone the following Friday by a recruiter asked me if I had time to do a virtual Interview and I said yes. So recruiter sent me a link to do the virtual interview and also left a note stating to contact them after do finishing and, so I did. The recruiter contacted me back and asked me when I would be available to do a face to face interview and so I said I could the following Tuesday. I then went to the face to face interview with 2 hiring managers which both were very friendly and very informative made me feel comfortable. When interview was over which took about 45 minutes they told me someone from he should get in touch with me later during the week or early the following week and so they did by Wednesday of the following week with an offer and so I accepted yay!

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you made a mistake what did you do to fix the problem   Answer Question
    No negotiating salary was already set

Junior Analyst/Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nationwide.

I got the interview through a recruiter. Interview was with 2 people but pretty laid back. Mostly asked about my experience coming out of school. Also asked a bit about my experience using Ruby/Cucumber, as that's what their application development team uses for testing.

Interview Questions

I had a better offer elsewhere

NONE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Nationwide.

Informational interview, with a panel, they were professional and friendly, made me feel at ease. Followed by a phone interview. Very professional

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time you led a group to accept a change they did not support   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nationwide.

Just one round of Interview and went very smooth. Manager is very friendly in the process and overall a good and short interview

Communications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nationwide.

You have to be ready for many interviews. It is competitive

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation, but you should try.

Specialist, IT Applications Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nationwide.

They won't negotiate in the salary unless they really need you. Interview process is very normal. You will have one phone call where they ask about what you have done in your previous job and will ask any experience that you have that was mentioned in the position requirement. You will also have one in person interview where you need will be asked very high level technical questions. Nothing to get scared of.

Interview Questions
    • I faced though time answering the lead skills questions as i did not had any experience in that role.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation since I was internal it is just a 10% rise to the salary.

Senior Analyst Process Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nationwide in November 2013.

After I applied after a month HR person reached out to me checking my salary expectation and wanted to schedule an interview. With a week an interview was scheduled. Two people interviewed me and I had to follow up after 3 weeks of no feed back and was told I did not get the job.

Specialist Infrastructure Engineer: WAN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nationwide.

Was represented by a well known vendor to Nationwide and had a face to face interview with the hiring manager and three other engineers. The interview went smoothly. At the end of the interview I was told by the hiring manager that she would be taking 2 1/2 weeks vacation. Who does that after interviewing someone? After roughly 3 weeks I was told by HR that the vendor fee was a possible reason I didn't get hired. Then the hiring manager informed the vendor that it wasn't because of the fee, there was just a stronger candidate. I feel that decision could have courteously been made prior to her vacation.

Interview Questions
    • What command do you use to find OSPF neighbors? Seriously?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nationwide.

Streamlined interview process because I knew a senior vice president at the company. I had two interviews. First interview was over the phone and then they asked to bring me into the office. Second interview consisted of meeting with a few people in the firm and getting asked basic interview questions.

IT Audit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Nationwide in October 2013.

Had two phone interviews and one on site interview. They didn't get back to me after my onsite interview for a month, offering no feedback or communication at all until they offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a relocation package but not my salary at all.