Nationwide Interview Questions & Reviews in Columbus, OH

36 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior Analyst/Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nationwide.

I got the interview through a recruiter. Interview was with 2 people but pretty laid back. Mostly asked about my experience coming out of school. Also asked a bit about my experience using Ruby/Cucumber, as that's what their application development team uses for testing.

Interview Questions

I had a better offer elsewhere

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nationwide in April 2010.

This was a Pay Band D position. The interview lasted 8 hours, including lunch. The Director at the time had people take a weird "brain teasers" test he made up. It was irrelevant & seemed to test how you would function under pressure & was entertainment for the Director. An interview should not last 8 hours unless it's a V.P level job or above. But a pay band D? Absurd.

Interview Questions
    • Multiplication, division & algebraic questions that you had to do in your head. Very complex brain teasers.   View Answer
    They told my supervisor they were going to make me an offer. They told me what my salary was going to be & offered to pay moving expenses from San Antonio to Columbus Ohio. No negotiating.

NONE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Nationwide.

Informational interview, with a panel, they were professional and friendly, made me feel at ease. Followed by a phone interview. Very professional

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time you led a group to accept a change they did not support   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nationwide in March 2013.

Started out with a phone interview and they asked a lot of behavioural questions. After a few weeks, they will call you for an onsite interview if they like you. The on site interview is entire day. Be prepared to be interviewed by multiple people. and they will take you to an informal lunch as well.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nationwide.

Just one round of Interview and went very smooth. Manager is very friendly in the process and overall a good and short interview

IT Audit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Nationwide in October 2013.

Had two phone interviews and one on site interview. They didn't get back to me after my onsite interview for a month, offering no feedback or communication at all until they offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a relocation package but not my salary at all.

Communications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nationwide.

You have to be ready for many interviews. It is competitive

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation, but you should try.

Senior Analyst Process Management Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nationwide in November 2013.

After I applied after a month HR person reached out to me checking my salary expectation and wanted to schedule an interview. With a week an interview was scheduled. Two people interviewed me and I had to follow up after 3 weeks of no feed back and was told I did not get the job.

Specialist, IT Applications Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nationwide.

They won't negotiate in the salary unless they really need you. Interview process is very normal. You will have one phone call where they ask about what you have done in your previous job and will ask any experience that you have that was mentioned in the position requirement. You will also have one in person interview where you need will be asked very high level technical questions. Nothing to get scared of.

Interview Questions
    • I faced though time answering the lead skills questions as i did not had any experience in that role.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation since I was internal it is just a 10% rise to the salary.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nationwide in December 2009.

Phone screen followed by face to face interview with a team member , followed by a group interview with team / manager.

Interview Questions
    Offer and I countered which was accepted.

Worked for Nationwide? Contribute to the Community!